Keronite US launches Boeing 737NG landing gear repair service – BAC5696
Keronite, part of Curtiss-Wright Surface Technologies, is excited to announce plans to extend its offering to support the repair and overhaul of 737NG landing gear Bearing Carriers in accordance with its BAC5696 Boeing approval at its US facility in Greenwood IN.
BAC 5696 is applicable to the following part numbers, which are Main and Nose Landing Gear, Upper and Lower Bearing Carriers:
- 161A1167-1 – MLG Upper Bearing Carrier
- 161A1167-4 – MLG Upper Bearing Carrier
- 161A1168-1 – MLG Lower Bearing Carrier
- 162A1511-4 – NLG Upper Bearing Carrier
- 162A1510-1 – NLG Lower Bearing Carrier
We are launching this new service, which we believe will be of great benefit to all North America based Boeing MROs and partners. Keronite is able to offer highly competitive pricing and fast turnaround times for this service.
– Matt Hamblin, Keronite Regional Manager.
To register your interest, get a quote, or talk to an Aerospace Specialist at Keronite, get in touch with us today.
Learn more about PEO technology in our white paper What is Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation?.